* Class capacity has been cut to help ensure social distancing between each dancer.
* Our teachers will enforce dancers not touching and regulate that dancers maintain maximum distance possible.
* All dancer touching, partner work, etc. has been removed from the curriculum for the time being.
* All dancers/parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to participating in any activity, and masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES.
* Only dancers are permitted inside the studio. Parents and non-dancing siblings are not permitted.
* Each dancer and teacher/faculty member will have their temperature taken before being allowed inside the studio.
* Once a dancer enters the studio, they must go directly inside. Dance bags are stowed in a corner of the studio room with them and must be 6 feet apart from another dancer's bag.
* We encourage dancers to wear clothing appropriate for all of their dance classes to minimize changing at the studio.
* Common surfaces will be wiped down/disinfected between every class.
* Class start and end times will be adjusted by 10 minutes to allow for the cleaning and transition of students.
* Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the studio.
* The entire studio will be cleaned and disinfected everyday..
* Parents MUST inform staff if a dancer becomes ill with COVID-19 while enrolled.